- Mo - 10.00-17.00
- Tu - 10.00-17.00
- We - 10.00-17.00
- Th - 10.00-17.00
- Fr - output
- Sa - 10.00-17.00
- Su - 10.00-17.00
- Admission to the Hetman Museum - 15 UAH
- Concession for the students, the pensioners and the owners of “The Kyivan’s card” who can submit the necessary document - 5 UAH
Ticket purchasing gives the opportunity to see the ancient building, to feel the aura and the style of Baroque architecture, get acquainted with some interesting exhibits, that represent the Bohdan Khmelnytsky, Ivan Mazepa, Pylyp Orlyk and Pavlo Skoropadsky etc epoch.
For more detailed and substantial knowledge on The Cossack Hetmanate (Het’manshchyna) guided tours are offered:
- Groups from 1 to 3 people – 30 UAH
- Groups from 4 to 20 people – 50 UAH
Guided tours must be booked 1-2 days in advance.
In order to get young visitors excited by the history of our state and for better apprehension and understanding of deep processes of state building one can order an interactive excursion. The price of this service for a group of children (1-10 people) – 100 UAH
The interactive excursion should be ordered 48 hours in advance, the information about the age of the children and their interests is a must.
Birthday party at The Hetman Museum:
The Museum gives the opportunity to celebrate your child’s birthday in an interesting and extraordinary way. If your Cossack or Cossachka are persistent connoisseurs of historical past then you have the right place to come. Birthday boy/girl and his/her guests will have the opportunity to find out lots of interesting things about history of The Cossack State – The Cossack Hetmanate (Het’manshchyna), they will also get acquainted with notable hetmans and will try to find the hetman’s treasure in the mysterious stone building.
The price of this service – 270 UAH (group of ten people inclusive).
Organization and conducting of masterclasses for groups under 5 people with the price of 250 UAH
Special cancellation with a signet “Hetman Chancery” of indicia to the memorable date - 10 UAH
Organization, provision of the necessary facilities and maintenance of an art exhibition in The Hetman Museum (20 days) - 930 UAH
Preparing historical certificates for the institutions and organizations according to the request – 150 UAH. The request should be applied in written form.
Working in The Museum’s library:
- Using the library’s collections – 5 UAH
- Photo shoots from library’s books – 40 UAH
- Taking photos inside and outside of the building – 10 UAH
The Hetman Museum is situated in the picturesque centre of the ancient Podol area in Kyiv. Interesting and mysterious building inspires plot photographies to be taken. If wanted visitors can take pictures of their visiting The Museum dressing up in the costume of the “Real Hetman”.
- Photo shoots of special occasions in The Museum – 100 UAH
- Filming of the interior of the building and its exposition – 170 UAH
Free entrance right:
Free entrance right if the necessary document is submitted is available for:
- Disabled people of the first and second category
- Those who fought in the Second World War and those who are equal to them
- Chernobyl liquidators of the first and second category
- Coworkers of the other museums
- Compulsory military service men
- ATO fighters and their families
- Children – orphans, children from large families, school and boarding school students
Free entrance is available for all the visitors on the last Saturday of every month.
Free entrance to The Museum is for children of school age, vocational school (PTU) students and for college students on every Saturday of the month.